Monday, August 3, 2015

NOTD for 8/3/2015: KBShimmer

Hello again!  This is a NOTD, but it isn't today's unfortunately.  I've been a bit lazy - this year - with blogging, and I figured that since I just took this mani off, maybe I should get this post published.  Sigh...


I haven't really bought any crellies lately; my shimmer obsession has kicked into overdrive, and that is the target of my polish buying.  But I had this one on my wishlist, and my friend Natalie at Over the Top Coat (but you'll have better luck finding her on Instagram at @vashtiaa) sent me an AWESOME random gift package with a LOT of pretties in it, and this KBShimmer was in there.


I LOVE it!  It's a really good nude shade for my skin tone, and the glitter keeps it from giving me mannequin hands.  The Crows Toes I used for the accent was another of the gifts from Natalie, and it matched the glitter really, really well.
Polishes used:


So love these 2 together! 



Look at that shimmer in the Crows Toes too!  I'm off to finish up my current mani and get photos.  Who knows?  I may actually get another post up tomorrow.

Liz


2 comments: